Good news, you can now book Apple Hill to camp in Fall 2022. Please use the Double Knot system above to book your camping weekend now.
Apple Hill Scout Reserve is pleased to announce that we are open for family camping in July and August. If you or any member of your family is a member of Scouts Canada you can book any one of our camp sites or buildings. You can book for 1 day or several days.
We offer the following activities; hiking, archery, pelletry, rope bridge, large play structure with transversing wall.
To know more about Apple Hill Scout Reserve, here is the link to our website:
To book please go to Scouts.ca and look for us under camps, or this direct link to DoubleKnot:
Look forward to seeing you at AHSR!
Apple Hill, effective immediately, is open for camping. Changes are being made to DoubleKnot to allow bookings. We look forward to seeing you back!
Happy 60th Apple Hill! On 28 May, Apple Hill will hold our 60th anniversary party!
- FREE!!! Please RSVP to AHSRBookings@gmail.com
- Lunch will be provided
- Saturday all day activities including archery, pelletry, fire-lighting, axe throwing will be provided
- Special 60th Anniversary crest will be available for a small fee, and will only be available during the event. That is, once the event is over, the crests will not be available.
- No-charge weekend camping may be available…..TBD.
Apple Hill Scout Reserve is please to offer some great, upcoming events:
1. Pelletry Range Safety Officer course – Saturday, March 12th. 9am-12pm. Want to take your Scouting youth to AHSR for the pelletry range? Are you AHSR Ranger trained? Come out and take this free RSO course. Training is open to Venturer Youth, Scouters and Guiders. RSVP to AHSRWarden@gmail.com
2. Spring Work Weekend – our annual Spring Work Weekday is April 23rd, 9am-4pm. Lunch is included. And if you want to camp that weekend, no cost if you’re participating in our Work Day. Please RSVP your section’s attendance to AHSRWarden@gmail.com. Due to the nature of the work and equipment, this is only open to Scouts and above.
Apple Hill Scout Reserve is open for DAY use only. Overnight camping is still prohibited.