Here are copies of the paperwork a camp organizer will need:

For Guides Canada Groups:

We have a completed copy of the SG.4 form available.  We’re working towards becoming an approved camp to help minimize your paperwork.

Guides Canada – Emergency Response Plan – SG.4

For Cadets Corps and Squadrons:

We’ll need a completed Hold Harmless (Organizational) and an Insurance Certificate naming Scouts Canada.  The Cadets website has the ability to provide a certificate, full address information listed below.

Hold Harmless – Organizational

Scouts Canada

1345 Baseline Road
Ottawa, ON, Canada
K2C 0A7
Office: 613-224-5134