Camp Closed Temporarily!!!

Due to Covid-19, Scouts Canada has made the decision to temporarily close all camps, until at least May 4th. Given the severity of the situation with Covid-19, it certainly is the right decision.

Stay tuned…..once the camp is open once again, we will let you know where and on our Facebook page.