Apple Hill Scout Reserve is pleased to announce that we are open for family camping in July and August. If you or any member of your family is a member of Scouts Canada you can book any one of our camp sites or buildings. You can book for 1 day or several days.
We offer the following activities; hiking, archery, pelletry, rope bridge, large play structure with transversing wall.
To know more about Apple Hill Scout Reserve, here is the link to our website:
To book please go to Scouts.ca and look for us under camps, or this direct link to DoubleKnot:
Look forward to seeing you at AHSR!
Starting 31 October 2020, Apple Hill will be open for day use. Some restrictions apply:
- No use of buildings or equipment
- Final booking must be made through DoubleKnot
- All COVID-19 guidelines from Scouts Canada National office must be followed
- Please send the Apple Hill Rangers a copy of your Modified Adventure Application Form and bring the parent submitted COVID 19 screening checklists with you
- Arrivals and departures MUST be at the agreed upon time
- Use only the kybos in your booked field
As always, any booking related questions/inquiries can be directed to AHSRBookings@gmail.com.