Apple Hill Scout Reserve is pleased to announce that we are open for family camping in July and August. If you or any member of your family is a member of Scouts Canada you can book any one of our camp sites or buildings. You can book for 1 day or several days.
We offer the following activities; hiking, archery, pelletry, rope bridge, large play structure with transversing wall.
To know more about Apple Hill Scout Reserve, here is the link to our website:
To book please go to Scouts.ca and look for us under camps, or this direct link to DoubleKnot:
Look forward to seeing you at AHSR!
Apple Hill, effective immediately, is open for camping. Changes are being made to DoubleKnot to allow bookings. We look forward to seeing you back!
Here is a map that shows our available South End camp sites. This is also available from our maps page.
Apple Hill is open for day use. Some restrictions apply:
- No use of buildings or equipment
- Final booking must be made through DoubleKnot
- All COVID-19 guidelines from Scouts Canada National office must be followed
- Please send the Apple Hill Rangers a copy of your Modified Adventure Application Form and bring the parent submitted COVID 19 screening checklists with you
- Arrivals and departures MUST be at the agreed upon time
- Use only the kybos in your booked field
Welcome back to Apple Hill! Let the Scouting begin!
With the recent Ontario Government decision, Apple Hill is closing on 26 December and (hopefully) reopening on 25 January. If you have a reservation, it will be cancelled, rangers will contact you. No new reservations will be accepted during this time.
Apple Hill Scout Reserve is now open with stage 3 conditions. This means:
- Groups can now be 50 people (outside)
- Patrols can now ’share’ equipment
Unfortunately, the following are still NOT allowed
- Indoor meetings
- Overnight camping
Click here to make a booking.