With the recent Ontario Government decision, Apple Hill is closing on 26 December and (hopefully) reopening on 25 January. If you have a reservation, it will be cancelled, rangers will contact you. No new reservations will be accepted during this time.
Apple Hill Scout Reserve is now open with stage 3 conditions. This means:
- Groups can now be 50 people (outside)
- Patrols can now ’share’ equipment
Unfortunately, the following are still NOT allowed
- Indoor meetings
- Overnight camping
Starting 31 October 2020, Apple Hill will be open for day use. Some restrictions apply:
- No use of buildings or equipment
- Final booking must be made through DoubleKnot
- All COVID-19 guidelines from Scouts Canada National office must be followed
- Please send the Apple Hill Rangers a copy of your Modified Adventure Application Form and bring the parent submitted COVID 19 screening checklists with you
- Arrivals and departures MUST be at the agreed upon time
- Use only the kybos in your booked field
As always, any booking related questions/inquiries can be directed to AHSRBookings@gmail.com.