Apple Hill, effective immediately, is open for camping. Changes are being made to DoubleKnot to allow bookings. We look forward to seeing you back!
Apple Hill now open to Scouts members for camping!
Scouts Canada groups are now allowed to camp again at Apple Hill! Weekend camping spots are available starting in July!
- Use the Double Knot system to book
- Groups are limited to 25 members
- Water will be available on site
- Every group will have it’s own kybo (potty) and picnic tables
- Buildings are still off limits
- Questions can be sent to: AHSRBookings@gmail.com
Apple Hill Stage 3 Reopening
Apple Hill Scout Reserve is now open with stage 3 conditions. This means:
- Groups can now be 50 people (outside)
- Patrols can now ’share’ equipment
Unfortunately, the following are still NOT allowed
- Indoor meetings
- Overnight camping
Apple Hill Open for day use
Starting 31 October 2020, Apple Hill will be open for day use. Some restrictions apply:
- No use of buildings or equipment
- Final booking must be made through DoubleKnot
- All COVID-19 guidelines from Scouts Canada National office must be followed
- Please send the Apple Hill Rangers a copy of your Modified Adventure Application Form and bring the parent submitted COVID 19 screening checklists with you
- Arrivals and departures MUST be at the agreed upon time
- Use only the kybos in your booked field
As always, any booking related questions/inquiries can be directed to AHSRBookings@gmail.com.