We have a variety of camp and program related items available.
The Wade Lodge and Hyde Away are wired to accomodate 120V being supplied by the generator.
- Popular winter activities are to snowshoe or cross-country ski along the trails to explore the Reserve.
- Archery is very popular for all Sections
- Pelletry is available for Scout aged youth (10) and up. This activity does require a least one adult to have completed the Scouts Canada Rifle Section Officer course. Contact the Rangers to make arrangements for the course either prior to or even during your camp.
- GPS units contain waypoints to different locations throughout the camp
- Set up the Sky Scout in Kitchener Field on a clear night and let it point out the planets, constellations and the far, far away galaxies.
|Snowshoes / set||daily||$3.00||$4.00|
|Skis, poles, boots / set||daily||$3.00||$4.00|
|Bows and arrows (all, 10+) with targets||daily||$30.00||$35.00|
|Pellet rifles (10) with targets||daily||$30.00||$35.00|
|Damaged bow or arrow||$10.00||$10.00|
|Damaged pellet rifle||$25.00||$25.00|
|GPS units (3)||daily||$10.00||$10.00|
|Sky Scout (1)||daily||$10.00||$10.00|